Hunter School of the Performing Arts logo

Hunter School of the Performing Arts

Hunter School of the Performing Arts


Telephone02 4952 3355

Student Counselling

Teachers can refer students to the learning and support team and parents/carers can refer a child to the school counselling service. Students can also make a referral to this service.

The school counselling service can:

  • support students who are worrying about school work, friends, getting in trouble at school or feeling down
  • help parents and carers make decisions about your child’s education
  • assess a student’s learning and behaviour
  • help teachers and students identify and address disabilities that may affect learning
  • liaise with other agencies

School counselling is confidential.

For more information about learning and support teams and the school counselling service visit: